Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Spanish-Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We're looking for a full-time Bilingual Concierge Associate to join our member services team and digitally engage with members and help them find the right healthcare for their needs. This role's focus is member support via phone, chat, and email. Concierge Associates serve as the voice of Garner, so you should be passionate about member services and helping people solve their problems. In this role, you will become an expert on Garner's product, operations, and the needs of our members. For the strongest candidates, this is a jumping off point to grow within the company.
To ensure that we have coverage for Garner users, Concierge Associates have some shift requirements. Current service operates weekdays during east coast business hours, though that may change in the future as needs dictate. Garner is headquartered in NYC, but this position is also available for individuals who are comfortable with remote work and digital member support. This position requires verbal and written Spanish and English fluency.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Delivering amazing service to our members via phone, chat, and email, offering education and guidance to help them understand their benefit and find the right provider
- Serving as the main point of contact for Garner's Spanish speaking members
- Following best practices for handling member inquiries; suggesting improvements as needed
- Maintaining a high level of organization within Garner's platform and tools, including Zendesk and G Suite
- Relaying member feedback to product and operations teams to improve Garner's solution
- Triaging and escalating complex and urgent member care needs
- Maintaining detail-oriented working knowledge of employer health benefits and insurance
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- A bachelor's degree
- Spanish fluency, both verbal and written
- A passion for helping people solve their problems, with an ability to think creatively and empathetically and stay calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of process-orientation, digital organization, and resourcefulness
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Garner Health