Customer Service Representative
- $15 Hourly
- Paid Time Off , Retirement
The talented Customer Service Representatives at our Gardner White retail stores are the key players towards servicing are customers. If you are someone who is career-minded, prepared to take ownership, and are committed to driving a high level of performance we encourage you to contact us for this great career opportunity!
Our Customer Service Representatives are vital team members who have a strong track record, excellent customer service acumen, and present a confident, positive, and professional demeanor while handling customer inquiries and payments in our showrooms.
Here’s What You Will Be Doing:
- The ability to multitask through various software platforms.
- Prompt recognition of internal and external customers.
- Friendly and courteous when approached in person or on the telephone.
- Resolve customer issues with minimal supervision.
- Follows up with customers in a timely fashion.
- Handles payments, financing, and refunds within company guidelines.
- Executing the clerical service functions to include scheduling, routing, finalizing, and parts ordering.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We Offer You:
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Paid vacation
- Wellness days
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuous training and development while continuing to grow
- Generous employee discount
- Fun, clean, and social retail environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Local travel to attend training programs
- Prior office or customer service experience or equivalent preferred but not required
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Demonstrated ability to handle customer calls displaying excellent phone skills
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (Saturday & Sunday open to close) holidays, and special sales events
- Self-motivated, results driven, winning attitude and passion for building relationships
Gardner White Furniture maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment background check.
Gardner White Furniture is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local laws.
43825 West Oaks DriveNovi, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.