Seeking an Immigration and Family Law Paralegal to assist Attorney.
- Assist with preparing immigration applications for clients.
- Be primary point of contact for status inquiries and routine correspondences.
- Drafting and filing of pleadings for family law case matters.
- Prepare court files for family law attorneys.
- Maintain court calendar for family law attorneys.
- Communicate with clients and opposing council regarding standard case issues.
- Organize estate planning documents
- Prior immigration law drafting experience desired.
- Must have a professional demeanor when communicating with clients.
- Must be able to balance and prioritize workload without oversight.
- Must be self-motivated and work well one on one with Attorneys and clients.
Gardi & Haught