- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Purpose & Summary
The Spa Supervisor is critical to efficiently and effectively assist in overseeing the daily operations of Strata Spa & Salon to ensure delivery of exceptional guest experiences and satisfaction; professional education and engagement of Team Members; creativity and immersion in the Spa setting; and continual financial enhancement and growth to maximize revenue and profitability.
This includes warmly greeting all guests, assisting guests with any questions regarding services and products. Maintaining the tidiness and organization of our locker rooms and relaxation areas are included in these responsibilities as well as maintaining the general cleanliness and organization of the reception area.
- Ensure Spa Concierge team members are trained correctly and efficiently regarding spa policies and procedures, with an emphasis on the guest experience and maximizing profits.
- Assist Spa Manager in holding Spa Concierge team members accountable for completing daily checklists and tasks, and to following all spa policies and procedures. Review checklists and spa service schedule daily to proactively ensure the team is set for success.
- Assist Strata Admin with purchasing and receiving products, maintains operational inventory and PAR management of both retail and professional products.
- Ensure maintenance and repair items are reported to and completed by Engineering.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Spa Manager.
- Collaborates with Strata Group Coordinator to establish and maintain relationships for group bookings, weddings and repeat business.
- Be on time for shifts and maintain a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Assist Spa Manager with training new Spa Concierge team members.
- Perform all operational management duties when the Spa Manager is not available.
- Advance knowledge of entire property to conduct site tours.
- Ensure that the locker rooms and relaxation area are clean and stocked for the flow of in-coming and out-going guests.
- Provide detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency; document guest information in electronic record as directed.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest's name throughout the phone conversation; operate phone system accurately and efficiently.
- Actively promote the spa and salon, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing guests; develop professional and personalized relationships with regular guests.
- Handle guests' questions and concerns promptly, professionally, and courteously. Handle complaints with understanding and a calm manner directed toward resolution.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy.
- Provide accurate, appropriate, and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked, and well-organized work area.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Communicate to management all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Deliver "I Am Proud" service standards and department-specific signature touch points.
- Establish cross-departmental channels of communication among teammates that are consistent and complete.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet every guest, member, and team member with "I Am Proud" standards and set a positive tone for every interaction.
- Provide extraordinary service that is "Enriching by Nature."
- Embrace, embody, demonstrate, and encourage wellness and the Strata virtues through interactions, performance, and commitments.
- Uphold the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club's brand, culture, vision, mission, and values.
- Be empowered to make things go right if they go wrong.
- Give the guest/member a fond farewell.
- Address feedback by utilizing the LEARN Model.
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and be attentive to what matters most.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to safety guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Interface positively with other departments, helping when needed.
- Displays care in use of equipment and maintains an organized and professional work environment.
- Minimum Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess basic math and money handling skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Excellent command of the English language in communicating both verbally and non-verbally.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, members, and the public.
- Formal Education and Job-Related Experience: High School graduate; 2 years' experience in resort, club, or day spa experience
- License, Registration, and/or Certification Required: N/A
External and Internal Personal Contact:
- Daily - Communicate with Spa Concierge and Spa Management daily.
- Weekly - Spa Management
- Occasionally - Participate in one-on-one coaching sessions.
Additional Licenses and/or Certifications Required:
Valid Driver's License
Food Protection Manager Certification
Food Handler Certification
Alcohol Server/Seller Certification
Pushing / Pulling
Lifting / Carrying:
10 lbs. or less
11 to 25 lbs.
26 to 50 lbs.
51 to 70 lbs.
Fine Motor Skills
Gross Motor Skills
Eye / Hand Coordination
Environmental factors may include indoor settings with overhead lighting and comfortable ventilation. May occasionally be called upon to work in all areas of the property, both inside and outside, possibly in inclement weather.
Working Closely with Others
Excessive Cold / Heat
Excessive Humidity / Dampness
Noise / Vibrations
Working Above Ground
Working Below Ground
Working with Chemicals / Detergents / Cleaners
Working Around Fumes / Smoke / Gas
Walking on Uneven Surfaces
Operating Motorized Equipment or Vehicles
Working Around/Near Machinery/Motorized Equipment
Climbing on Scaffolds or Ladders
Continuous use with a Computer and Keyboard
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Garden of the Gods Resort and Club
AddressColorado Springs, CO
Personal CareView all jobs at Garden of the Gods Resort and Club
Get fresh SPA Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.