Beverage Cart Attendant (PT)
Garden of the Gods Club Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: 24 days ago
Position Purpose & Summary
Responsible for providing a memorable guest experience to club members and hotel guests. Will provide and offer food and beverages to players on the course, in addition to various requests from the clubhouse that golfers may need during their round. Golfers should receive prompt, professional and friendly service.
- Maintains work schedule as assigned and communicates any necessary scheduling requirements to management in advance of schedule release.
- Responsible for checking in with the golf shop and retrieving the tee sheet.
- Required to follow proper procedures for bad weather conditions.
- Provide detailed and thorough knowledge of culinary and beverage items.
- Upsell premium offerings and add on's to enhance guest experience.
- Complete required and suggested training to achieve maximum knowledge.
- Provide thoughtful and complete product suggestions.
- Ensures that all orders are recorded and entered into point-of-sale system accurately and in a timely manner.
- Secures and processes payment quickly and accurately.
- Maintain all guest checks and complete shift paperwork as assigned.
- Check expiration dates on food and beverage products in beverage cart storage area.
- Rotate and organize all products and inform management to order new product when necessary based on Par levels.
- Confirm cart is fully operational before starting rounds i.e., gas, air in tires all doors locked and product secured.
- Complete cleaning and stocking duties thoroughly and as assigned.
- Must work a variety of shifts to include weekends and holidays.
- Be prepared to speak to the offerings of the entire Resort and Spa including services offered and hours of operation.
- Deliver "I Am Proud" service standards and department-specific signature touch points.
- Establish cross-departmental channels of communication among teammates that are consistent and complete.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily opening and closing inventory.
- Park and hose down cart at the end of the shift. Carts must always be kept clean.
- Must have knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
- Serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with Colorado liquor laws.
- Follow all safety guidelines.
- Greet every guest, member, and team member with "I Am Proud" standards and set a positive tone for every interaction.
- Provide extraordinary service that is "Enriching by Nature."
- Embrace, embody, demonstrate, and encourage wellness and the STRATA virtues through interactions, performance, and commitments.
- Uphold the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club's brand, culture, vision, mission, and values.
- Be empowered to make things go right if they go wrong.
- Give the guest/member a fond farewell.
- Address feedback by utilizing the LEARN Model.
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and be attentive to what matters most.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to safety guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Interface positively with other departments, helping when needed.
- Displays care in use of equipment and maintains an organized and professional work environment.
Minimum Knowledge & Skills: Requires knowledge of food and beverage items and preparation, safe handling, and service techniques. Requires ability to verbally communicate and record information in writing. Requires basic computer proficiency. Requires ability to interpret/ extract information and / or perform arithmetic functions. Proficient in basic math.
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience: Requires a minimum formal education of a high school diploma or G.E.D equivalent. Minimum 1 year bartending experience preferred.
License, Registration, and/or Certification Required:
- Valid driver's license required with 2 years driving experience.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Serve safe required (may be provided by organization upon acceptance of position)
External and Internal Personal Contact:
- Daily Written and Verbal
- Weekly Written and Verbal
- Occasionally Participate in one-on-one coaching sessions.
Teamwork and Collaboration: This position requires continuous teamwork as well as internal and cross-departmental communication.
Additional Licenses and/or Certifications Required:
Valid Driver's License
Food Protection Manager Certification
Food Handler Certification
Alcohol Server/Seller Certification
Pushing / Pulling
Lifting / Carrying:
10 lbs. or less
11 to 25 lbs.
26 to 50 lbs.
51 to 70 lbs.
Fine Motor Skills
Gross Motor Skills
Eye / Hand Coordination
Environmental factors may include indoor setting with overhead lighting and comfortable ventilation. May occasionally be called upon to work in all areas of the property, both inside and outside, possibly in inclement weather.
Working Closely with Others
Excessive Cold / Heat
Excessive Humidity / Dampness
Noise / Vibrations
Working Above Ground
Working Below Ground
Working with Chemicals / Detergents / Cleaners
Working Around Fumes / Smoke / Gas
Walking on Uneven Surfaces
Operating Motorized Equipment or Vehicles
Working Around/Near Machinery/Motorized Equipment
Climbing on Scaffolds or Ladders
Continuous use with a Computer and Keyboard
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Garden of the Gods Club
AddressColorado Springs, CO
FoodView all jobs at Garden of the Gods Club