- $17 to $22 Hourly
Operations associate position available for someone with an interest or prior experience in the services industry and love doing different things each day. You will work side by side with experienced members of the team, leaning what they do and helping out wherever needed, including lifting up to 40lbs, planting flowers, watering plants and light carpentry work. This is a hands-on job with career growth opportunities.
The characteristics of an ideal candidate include:
- A can-do attitude and friendly demeanor
- Familiarity with Google calendar and time tracking app
- Green thumb with experience working with plants is a plus! Prior experiences in retail, warehousing, landscaping and food service are great!
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Reliable and responsive with great communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable traveling up and down NH and MA borders to visit client sites
- Safe driver and able to handle a van and box truck
This role has a lot of autonomy as well as opportunity to develop into full-time positions. It is a great fit if you are looking for a dynamic job while having the flexibility to attend to your life's obligations.
Garden StreetsConcord, NH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.