GARDEN PLACE INC.- Garden Place Inc. is Seeking Passionate Professional Honest People with Integrity to join our team.
Residential manager /Caregiver needed full time to work at and run our assisted living carehome!
- Oversee medical and health service activities and personnel
- Plan and coordinate working with 5 people per home with caregiving and also have staff coworkers that will work in your home that you are assigned to that will report to you and the Owner of garden place incorporated.
- Work collaboratively with Garden Place incorporated Owner and rules and regulations set by Multnomah County for foster home care.
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure patient safety
- Establish and enforce healthcare policies and procedures
- Previous experience in healthcare caregiving.
- Looking for someone with at least 2 years experience as a residential manager in a caregiving roll.
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- compensation: Depends on experience/ competitive wage
- must be able to pass a criminal background check and be certified in Multnomah County.
- Must have valid and current CPR and first aid certification .
Job Duties -
The job is working with adults and 5 person home have two different homes so you would be working at one of the two homes, this depends on the business needs.
- Must be okay with lifting or assisting lifting with patients and transferring patients. Hoyer lift experience is a plus though it's only used at one of the homes for one patient.
- Must be able to cook read and follow recipes to make nutritious meals. Must be able to follow diet nutrition for certain adults on our homes.
- Must be able to clean, do laundry, standard house cleaning to keep our homes neat and tidy.
- Hiring for 12 to 14-hour shifts with overnight stay this is the current positions
- Looking for some professional fun people that love to work with the elderly and that are flexible great attitude to join our team.
- Benefits include meals provided while you're and a working competitive salary based on your experience. Paid medical benefits will pay half of the medical premium). As part of the benefit Room & Board is available. Salary position.
Willing to train and work with assisting in background checks in Multnomah County and certification in Multnomah County training also will be available for CPR and first aid certification. If the candidate has experience and a great attitude and is willing to work in Multnomah County and join our team.
References and a resume are required along with proof of background certification and CPR certification.
1 week paid vacation after first year.
If you feel you're a great fit and you're interested we would appreciate your time please apply.