Garden Homes Management is a real estate investment and property management company based in Stamford, CT founded in 1968.
We are currently seeking a Regional Property / Project Manager for our Manufactured Housing division in Albany, NY. This position will oversee 23 Manufactured Housing Communities with a total of 1600 sites, including 500 plus rental homes.
The Albany territory covers a geographic region that does not exceed one-hour drive time.
- Management / People responsibility for 23 Manufactured Housing Communities
- Inspect all Manufactured Community sites periodically to insure they are being maintained in accordance with Garden Homes Management’s policies and procedures.
- Obtaining permits and interfacing with town officials
- Bidding jobs
- Supervision of contractors
- Coordination of construction projects
- Tenant relations
- Equipment purchasing per company guidelines
- Customer service to internal and external team members
- Originate or assist in the sale of new homes in the Manufactured Housing Communities
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and flex to the needs of the Albany region
- Must have a strong background in property maintenance - required
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, proven written and verbal communication skills, self-starter, enthusiastic, and quality customer service skills
- Internet proficiency is required
- The candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Current Regional Property Mgr.
- Garden Homes Management Stamford office
- Community Managers at owned manufactured housing communities
- Town Officials
- 5 plus years’ experience in multi-family property management/maintenance industry
- Knowledge of construction trades including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, grounds maintenance and excavation
- Experience with obtaining building/construction permits and interfacing with town officials
- Healthcare Insurance. Dental insurance is available
- 401k Retirement Plan
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- This position also includes a company vehicle
Familiarity Success Factors
Garden Homes Management’s most important resource is experienced, committed, and creative employees. The open and inclusive team-oriented culture encourages contribution and enables employees to go the extra mile to fulfill his or her potential. If you have a proven track record of accomplishment, commitment, and passion for success then Garden Homes Management is the right choice for you.