Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group’s Garden Gate Health Care Facility in Cheektowaga is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to become members of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- New York State Licensed Practical Nurse licensure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Basic computer knowledge, PCC e-MAR experience preferred
- Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
As a Mission Maker You Will….
- Work in a facility that’s staffed above state and national averages
- Be making a difference in someone’s life every day
- Learn from and work with professionals who are trend-setters in the industry
- Have access to advancement opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits
- Contribute to our elite ranking as a top tier facility in the state for quality measures
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our team
Apply online or send resume and cover letter to:
Garden Gate Health Care Facility
Attn: Alison Courtney, HR
2365 Union Road
Cheektowaga, NY 14227