Food Sanitation Specialist
- $18 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
This full time position is located at Fort Gordon military base. APPLICANTS MUST BE DRUG-FREE AND ABLE TO PASS GOVERNMENT BACKGROUND CHECK.
Job posting ends August 15, 2019
Hourly Rate: $17.50/hour approximately 32.5 - 40 hours per week
Weekend work and the availability to work all shifts is required.
Must have reliable transportation.
We offer a full benefits package including sick leave, pension, dental and medical benefits after 30 days. Vacation is offered after 1 year.
Job Description Food Sanitation Specialist/Server
General Nature of Work:
Attends to dining facility maintenance and sanitation. As required will serve on the hot bar or deli bar line.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors. Cleans woodwork, walls, windows, tables, and serving equipment. Washes dishes, glasses, silverware, cooking vessels, and utensils. Performs bussing services as required and ensure condiments and napkins are refilled.
- Removes trash and garbage to disposal area enduring that recyclables are separated disassembled and place in the correct disposal container.
- Unloads subsistence and supply trucks, procuring storage from storeroom or refrigerators as requested daily
- Clean restrooms, entrance areas, dining room, and up to 50 feet around the building to include the back dock are of the dining facility.
- Serves customers at the direction of Cook I or Manager for correct portions and menu combinations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Food Sanitation Specialist Leader and/or the Manager on dut
- Physical Requirements:
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Work in a standing position in the dining facility and kitchen area for 6 to 7 hours (excluding
break and lunch periods).
Ability to bend and stoop for cleaning duties.
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED VIA TELEPHONE AND EMAIL. IF YOUR EMAIL OR TELEPHONE CHANGES, YOU MUST LOG BACK INTO BALANCETRAK AND UPDATE THE INFORMATION.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING GARDEN CITY FOOD SERVICES, LLC.
IWe are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Garden City Food ServicesAugusta, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.