Title: Security Officer
Job Description: JOB SNAPSHOT
Job Title: Corporate Security Officer (Part time)
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Pay Rate: $12.00 hr
Shift & Hours: Friday and Saturday 8:30 pm - 1:30 am
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- **Driving Post** - must meet GardaWorld Security driving standards. One officer patrols the 6 off-site properties during shift including company CEO/Owner's home.
- Basic computer skills required, above average computer skills preferred - Complex command center utilizing Microsoft Office (excel, word, skype, one drive) daily.
- Patrol 150-acre property multiple times per shift including walking trail around ponds, pavilion and pump room, parking garages, tower (including walking down both stairwells: 26 floors total), and production facility.
- Monitor property and off-sites via CCTV and badge/alarm systems
- Control access to building via front desk badge check station
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned site
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license
- At least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- CLEET license or ability to obtain one
- Customer service experience
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
Auto req ID: 16590BR
Branch Phone Number: 314-646-3821
City: Oklahoma City
Zip Code: 73114
Hours Type: Part Time