Title: Security Officer Command Center $16.00
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
Our security positions are ideal for:
- Former, transitioning and military reserve personnel
- Former and future law enforcement officers
- Hospitality and customer service professionals
- College students
- The GSOC features a 24/7/365 global security monitoring, analysis, information technology and communications. Monitoring access control to the company Headquarters and global locations, which include intercom systems, video security systems, and security platforms.
- Primary security center for receiving the reporting of incidents involving company personnel/assets and initiating notification to the appropriate response or contact personnel.
- Assessing security issues or emergency situations suitably.
- Provide immediate guidance and assistance during emergency situations.
- Working with the corporate security and facilities to identify areas for improvement in internal processes.
- Interacting routinely with employees, executives and contractors.
- Providing security-related support to internal customers.
- Monitoring and directing the appropriate response and notification requirements for various security alarm systems.
- Directing emergency and non-emergency response to site-related situations.
- Monitoring the operation of all security equipment at the corporate headquarters and remote locations to ensure they are operating properly and to coordinate service when needed.
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with limited supervision.
- Prepare situation reports and maintain administrative requirements associated with role and responsibilities.
Auto req ID: 15604BR
Branch Phone Number: 713-977-0030
Qualifications: Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Flexibility in work schedules in the event of time off, or unique work requests. The GSOC will function 24 / 7 / 365, twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week, and three hundred sixty-five days per year.
- Ability to respond quickly and calmly to emergencies and stressful situations exercising proper judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, remain agile and adapt to unexpected situations or events
- Strong computer skills and a capacity to learn new systems quickly
- Understanding of GPS, cellular and access control systems, software platforms such as Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, SharePoint and hardware. Intelligence collection and analysis
- Excellent analytical, research and investigative skills
- Proficiency with customer care techniques and processes
- Ability to provide trend data to operations personnel site management team
- Ability to identify customer needs/expectations and must participate in operations with the minimize errors and track operational performance
- Must have a multitasking orientation with the ability to work under deadlines and required response times to incident related events.
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- Pass an extensive background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background checks (local, state, and federal), drug test, aptitude tests, skills assessment, interviews, and personality profile (behavioral assessment)
Education: Candidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
If you have an interest in joining a leader in the contract security industry and would like to work at one or more of our outstanding client locations - APPLY NOW!
Click "Apply" to begin the application process immediately; or if you wis