Special Response Security Officer - Flex
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job DescriptionJOB SNAPSHOT - Now Hiring!
Job Title: Special Response Officer – Flex Officer
Location: Toledo, OH area
Pay Rate: $16.00
Shift & Hours: Full time - Open availability, all shifts
General Job Functions: Work at multiple security sites in the Toledo area.
GardaWorld Benefits and Perks:
- Health care: Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Direct Deposit
- Free uniforms
- Paid training
- 401k with company match
- Overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement – Our branch is growing and acquiring new business consistently! Our Special Response Officers gain experience with our full portfolio of job sites. This places them in a strong position for promotion into Field Supervisor or Site Supervisor roles as our branch grows!
- Employee recognition including: M.A.D. (Making a Difference) Award, Employee of the month and Employee of the year.
- Weekly schedules provided in advance, we make the effort to ensure you can still plan life around your job.
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Special Response Officers (SROs) to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
Job Responsibilities specific to this role include, but are not limited to:
- Patrol – on foot and using vehicles
- Have open availability to pick up a variety of shifts due to call-offs or openings
- Flexibility to perform security functions in a variety of environments and industries
- Provide excellent customer service for our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned site
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this role include, but are not limited to:
Previous security experience required
Valid driver’s license required
Computer skills – familiarity with Microsoft Office and basic email. Experience with CCTV, access control and alarm monitoring programs a plus!
21 years of age or older; required by applicable law or contractual requirements
Completed high school education or equivalent (GED)
Pass an extensive screening process including background check, drug screen and proof of education
GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Real EstateView all jobs at GardaWorld Security Services U.S.