Special Response Security Officer - Day/Evenings
GardaWorld Security Services U.S. Reston, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Job DescriptionJOB SNAPSHOT
Job Title: Special Response Security Officer - Day/Evening
Location: Reston, VA
Pay Rate: $18.04 / HR
Shift & Hours: Must be available to work 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm Monday- Friday.
Please Note: This is a part-time opening 20-24 Hours per week
Must have DCJS Security License
Must have 2 years security experience
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned site
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- DCJS Security Officer License required
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Real EstateView all jobs at GardaWorld Security Services U.S.