Security Officer - Railyard Patrol
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job DescriptionJOB SNAPSHOT - Now Hiring
Job Title: Security Officer - Railyard Patrol Part Time 2nd Shift
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Hourly Pay Rate: $18.00 / hr
**Must have current Valid Driver's License**
General Job Functions: Vehicle Patrol, Observe & Report
Shift & Hours: Part-time Sunday 2nd Shift 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Immediately Hiring, No Resume or previous work experience required!
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned site
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Real EstateView all jobs at GardaWorld Security Services U.S.