Security Officer - Parking Garage
GardaWorld Security Services U.S. Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job DescriptionJOB SNAPSHOT - Now Hiring
Job Title: Parking Garage Security Officer - Overnights
Location: Downtown Saint Louis
Pay Rate: $13/hr
Shift & Hours: Part Time - Saturday and Sunday 11am-5pm, Monday & Tuesday 12am-7am
No Experience Necessary - Hiring Immediately. No Resume Required.
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
JOB DESCRIPTIONGeneral Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned site
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- Metro Security License
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Entry Level
- Military, Law Enforcment, or Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Related Experience: Server, Bartender, Restaurant, Cook, Customer Service, Retail
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Real EstateView all jobs at GardaWorld Security Services U.S.