Security Officer - Overnight Supervisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job DescriptionJOB SNAPSHOT
Job Title: Security Officer Site Supervisor - 3rd Shift - Overnights
Location: Memphis, TN
Environment: Distribution Warehouse
Pay Rate: $16.50
Shift & Hours: Full Time 3rd Shift 11pm to 7am
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for an Account Manager to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
General Account Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the day-to-day service provided to the client and ensure service is of the highest standard
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with client and employees, and serve as the liaison between GardaWorld, our client, and our assigned staff
- Meet regularly with client to address problems, provide status updates, communicate needs, and ensure satisfaction
- Participate in the selection, orientation, training, and continual development of staff assigned to the account
- Ensure 100% payroll and billing accuracy
- Ensure 100% compliance with federal, state, and local regulations in assigned account
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
General Qualifications to work as an Account Manager at GardaWorld include:
- Possess at least an associate's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years progressive management experience
- Pass an extensive screening process
GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Real EstateView all jobs at GardaWorld Security Services U.S.