Security Officer - Driving
GardaWorld Security Services U.S. Edinburgh, IN
- Expired: November 25, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job DescriptionJOB SNAPSHOT - Now Hiring
Job Title: Security Officer - Driving
Location: Edinburgh, IN
Shift & Hours: Thursday - Sun 11p-7a
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.00 / hr
Immediately Hiring, No Resume or previous work experience required! - Must have valid and current Driver License.
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the worlds largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned site
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
General Qualifications to work in physical security at GardaWorld include:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
- Military and Veterans preferred but not required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Entry Level
- Customer Service Experience preferred but not required
GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Real EstateView all jobs at GardaWorld Security Services U.S.