Security Officer - Bank Protection Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description!! $250.00 HIRING BONUS!!
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: San Jose, CA.
Environment: Commercial Bank/ATM
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr.
General Job Functions: Secure assigned post and carry out instructions as documented in site Post Orders
Shift & Hours: Various Full-Time Day Shifts Available, 9:00am-5:30pm/Mon-Fri & 8:30am-12:30pm/Sat
Included Benefits/Perks for Full Time Officers: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Referral Bonus, AT&T and Verizon discount plans
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to: General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Carry out instructions as documented in site Post Orders
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of state training is preferred, we will help obtain if needed
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
AddressSan Jose, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at GardaWorld Security Services U.S.