Security Event Services Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job DescriptionJOB SNAPSHOT
Job Title: Event Service Coordinator
Location: North Englewood and Oxon Hill, MD
Pay Rate: $45,000 - $50,000 / year
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for a Client Services Manager to develop a profitable business in North Englewood and Oxon Hill, Maryland.
Under the direction and leadership of the Assistant Account Manager and Account Manager, as designated by account, the Event Services Coordinator, assists in overseeing and coordinating all aspects of the event operations including ensuring optimal customer satisfaction by meeting the customer requirements, call number and service provided. This is a very unique opportunity as this candidate will be the Event Service Coordinator for both the FedEx Field, "Washington Commanders," and the MGM National Harbor Hotel and Casino.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and hold onboarding process for new employees, including individual hires and hiring sessions, as well as non-profit groups and group onboarding sessions
- Assist in various human resources tasks, including but not limited to; payroll entry, training of new and returning staff, event setup, non-profit group coordination and processing
- Scheduling staff and groups, as it pertains, to work events and verify attendance
- Assists in the coordination of on-the-job training through development and improvement of standard operating procedures, which may include orientation to the post, review of orders, routine responsibilities and how to respond to emergency situations or specific client needs
- Responds to minor incidents (internal or external to the client) that occur, ensuring appropriate action is taken, all reports are properly completed, and appropriate parties are notified in a timely manner
- Identifies issues occurring at events and forward to Assistant Account Manager and Account Manager and/or Client (pending on location of incident) as appropriate. May be responsible for writing a report of the situation or assisting with an investigation as directed.
- Responds to client or site emergencies as they arise, including ensuring appropriate communicate to Assistant Account Manager and Account Manager and/or Client (pending on location), Assistant Account Manager and Account Manager and/or Area Manager. Responsible for maintaining positive client/security relationships through frequent team and client contact and support.
- Responsible for ensuring all employee documentation, standard operating procedures and training information is being properly maintained and updated and all positions are properly maintained, cleaned and organized
- May occasionally perform Security Professional or Event Staff job duties on an as-needed basis
- Serves as a local resource for staff inquiries and concerns, employee relation matters and promotes optimal employee satisfaction
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
- Customer Focus – Maintaining awareness and seeking to meet the needs and wants of the internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Leadership Orientation – Actively seeks ways in which to act as a role model, guide, develop and mentor others
- Initiative – Engages in proactive behavior and looks for new project opportunities
- Adaptability – Responds effectively to changes in situation or information
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in one or more of the following industries preferred: event staffing, security, sports management, athletics
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a extensive background check
GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at GardaWorld Security Services U.S.