Unarmed Security Guard
GardaWorld Federal Services Fairfax, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Unarmed Security Guard will be responsible for ensuring the safety of the COVID-19 vaccination site. This position will involve conducting interior and exterior patrols of the facility. Additional duties include working/guiding civilians, monitoring product loading, making announcements, escorts, confirming registration appointments, etc. We are currently hiring for both day shifts and night shifts.
Location: Fairfax, VA
Candidate must possess:
• Relevant unarmed security experience preferred
• Active listening skills
• Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
• Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
• Professional demeanor
• Strong communication Skills
• Ability to pass background check
Additional Contract Details:
- 1099 contract
- Contract is 30-days minimum with a possible extension
- 3-4 days a week
- 12 hr shifts
GardaWorld and its family of companies is an EOE // Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification program.
GardaWorld Federal Services
For more than two decades, GardaWorld has provided tailored security, risk management, and business solutions in complex and high-threat environments. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the largest privately owned business solutions and security services company in the world. We have an established infrastructure and operational footprint spanning 45 countries. We employ more than 100,000 professionals in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.