Travel Registered Nurse-All Expenses Paid (Immediate Need in El Paso)
GardaWorld Federal Services Newark, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GardaWorld Federal Services is actively seeking qualified Registered Nurses for our medical program in El Paso, TX!
- Position: Registered Nurse (RN)
- Location: El Paso, TX
- Duties: Provides general RN care in a clinic setting at Fort Bliss in El Paso, TX
- Rate: $65/hr
- Hours per week: 60 (40 regular + 20 OT at 1.5x pay)
- Schedule: 5 days a week, 12 hour shifts
- Per Diem: $61/day (for non-locals only)
- Lodging/travel covered: Yes (for non-locals only)
- Must possess a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Must possess a valid BLS/CPR card
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
Job solicitations and advertisements for employees will bear the statement “Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled” or “EOE/Vets/Disabled”
GardaWorld Federal Services
For more than two decades, GardaWorld has provided tailored security, risk management, and business solutions in complex and high-threat environments. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the largest privately owned business solutions and security services company in the world. We have an established infrastructure and operational footprint spanning 45 countries. We employ more than 100,000 professionals in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.