As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you’ll maximize sales opportunities by providing technical expertise and support to ECAMSECURE’s partners, customers and sales teams. You’ll demonstrate how our products can solve customer problems and generate referenceable accounts and a positive brand awareness. You’ll work closely with the sales team and customers on technical onboarding and training as well as hosting webinars to further educate our customers. As a pro-active team player, you’ll aim to get the best out of those around you, and you’ll be as comfortable presenting in person as you are via conference call and web demonstrations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Team up and collaborate with Account Executives in helping customers understand the business value of our products and solutions. Prepare and Deliver targeted technical presentations and Proof of concepts for customers. Provide training and technical updates for Account Executives and Partners Act as the key contact for the personal development and technical training of the Sales Team.
- Provide technical sales engineer consulting for sales reps on custom equipment orders and system integration solutions.
- Facilitate and participate in discovery sales calls for both onsite and virtual site surveys with sales team
- Create custom proposals for system integrations
- Provide sales team with pricing and specs for custom equipment proposals
- Design site maps and illustrations
- Create sales and long-term customers as an educator, consultant and go to resource for clients and sales team
- Provide pre and post-sales support for everything in between
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare and produce project management reports, timelines, documentation as needed per project. Independently manage and build project plan deliverables. Provide tracking of all projects as requested per established company protocols. Anticipate and identify plan gaps and develop plans for resolution and closure. Ensure the successful completion of assigned project deliverables & milestones
- Process all equipment orders for custom system integration projects and custom MSU orders
- Schedule and coordinate installs with internal departments, assigned staff and clients
- Manage assigned project installers
- Identify and Process change orders needed during project roll out for additional equipment
- Configure and produce site maps and project illustrations for client approval
- Manage network equipment list per device and IP
- Provide final inspection of installation and configurations of hardware, cable, software and monitoring for each project
- Provide detailed training for clients
- Confirm monitored accounts are in compliance with requested post orders
- Coordinate with structured cabling division for additional resources when needed
Skills and Qualifications
Direct experience managing construction related projects with a clear understanding of the construction business, including a history demonstrating your ability to work under deadlines and within scope of project in a fast-paced environment are required. Work experience in the industry of construction, security systems, or information systems/technology (IT).
Understanding of CCTV analog camera systems, IP based video surveillance systems
Computer Software and Hardware -MS Office; Excel & Outlook. Working knowledge
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, move about hear and speak. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and greater than 50 lbs. using appropriate equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
GardaWorld | Security ServicesGardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
Long Beach, CA