Garcia Roofing and Sheet Metal is looking for two self-motivated, energetic, customer oriented, hardworking individuals who are willing to help grow the business while presenting and communicating effectively and professionally.
A Canvassing Sales Representative is responsible for providing full sales, marketing, and estimating techniques to better serve our clients. The canvassing sales team is placed in strategic neighborhoods to go door to door helping homeowners navigate the complex world of filing a claim for damage and assist in the restoration process of their property.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Communicate effectively with customers, from inception through completion of the project.
- Create business by canvassing and getting customer referrals
- Create and maintain accurate and detailed customer records in company CRM system.
- Make repair or upgrade recommendations based on the company’s offered products. Will not be performing any construction or repair work.
- Learn the insurance process and educate customers.
- Determine key variables for cost and other estimates.
- Meeting with licensed insurance adjusters.
- Conducting client product presentation and review insurance scope of work.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or higher
- Must have Driver’s License and good driving record
- Door to Door Sales Experience
- Former Licensed insurance adjusters or public adjusters is a plus
- Industry product knowledge (roofing, siding, gutters, installation)
- Ability to use a ladder and safely access roofs to perform roof damage inspections
- Excellent written and verbal communicating skills and excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze data and accurately process numerical data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Customer oriented
- Strong organizational skills to perform and prioritize multiple tasks. Detail oriented
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Full time, Some Weekends
- Medical, Dental, Vision and PTO
- Industry leading compensation
- Louisiana’s Largest Residential Roofing Company
- A Trusted name in the Roofing Industry since 1992
- Voted Best Places to Work 2019