IT Network/Systems Adminstrator
Garcia Automotive Group Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
The Garcia Automotive Group is now hiring for a rare opportunity to join our IT team!!!
Is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and operation of the company’s network, servers, desktop, and storage infrastructure. Ensures that the network and all related equipment are functional to accommodate system users.
1. Installs, configures, tests and maintains servers, SAN, and related networking equipment.
2. Monitors scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors.
3. Performs all critical data backups and secures data according to established procedures.
4. Installs firmware and security updates on servers, printers, and related networking equipment.
5. Configures and maintains Microsoft Active Directory.
6. Installs, configures, and maintains IPS/IDS, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, AntiMalware, etc. for maximum internal network protection.
7. Maintains Unified Communications, VoIP, and any related equipment, services, and platforms.
8. Maintains all data used for redundancy efforts and assists with remediation efforts as result of test findings and risk assessments.
9. Logs all computer, terminal, and printer hardware/software problems. Calls appropriate maintenance organizations and arranges for repair. Notifies supervisor of unusual problems.
10. Assists with software upgrades and installations.
11. Creates scripts for automation of common tasks.
12. Provides support to operational staff and other company associates as needed.
13. Performs such other duties as may be required from time to time for the overall management and operation of the company.
Requires advanced proficiency in the operation of local and wide-area networks and components. Discretion, accuracy, and clarity in communication are essential. A high degree of professionalism in regard to safeguarding sensitive data is also a requirement.
Candidate must be:
· Proficient with current Microsoft Server and Client operating systems as well as Cisco Routers, switches, wireless (WLC), and ASA devices.
. Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
· Able to work with members and associates in person or over the phone, in a courteous, pleasant, professional, and efficient manner.
Candidate will infrequently travel to El Paso and Santa Fe with the occasional overnight stay.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or related IT specialization
At least 3 years of similar or related experience.
Full employee benefits to include;
. Health, VIsion, Dental, and life insurance
. Paid vacations
. 401 K with employee match
. Discounts of automobiles
Great work environment!
Garcia Automotive Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Garcia Automotive Group