We are seeking an E-commerce Project Manager to join our team! You will create dynamic graphic content and work on E-commerce platforms to grow our E-commerce channel. This is position is open for Full time, Part Time, and independent contractors are welcome to apply! Full time employees are eligible for benefits and PTO.
- Design, create, and modify SKU content
- Manage all site content
- Monitor site analytics to improve all aspects of eCommerce performance
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Create weekly, monthly KPI and ad hoc reports
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Previous experience with E-commerce platforms such as Wayfair Vendor Portal, Houzz Portal, and Amazon Seller Central
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft office required
Garber Corp is a high-end designer and importer of shadow boxes, hand-painted works of art, custom wall décor, traditional, modern, and transitional mirrors, and high-quality reproductions drawn by exclusive sources from around the world. Since 2006, our unparalleled value, proprietary designs, and unique finishes have rapidly made Garber Corp a leader in the home décor manufacturing and import industry.