GARBAGE DREAM is currently looking for a talented and "hardworking" Jr. Graphic Designer to join our team. Potential candidate will report to the Art Director and assist on all graphic design projects including print, digital, and motion.
While it's appreciated for people from around the country to apply, we prefer candidates located in the POMONA and Surrounding Southern California region.
⭐️Only submissions that include a Cover Letter, Resume and link to Portfolio including Student work will be considered.
- Photo image retouching, which include clipping paths, color corrections and additional image manipulation
- Page Design
- Conceptual Comps, Pitches, and Decks
- Vector Illustrations and Logo Designs
- Troubleshoot issues relating to files
Contribute to brainstorm sessions and concepts for upcoming projects & marketing strategies
Any other creative and production tasks that may arise
- Degree from an accredited College or University with emphasis on Graphic Design
- Minimum 1 Full Year of Professional Brand-side or Agency-side experience
- Skilled in the fundamentals of typography, layout, and composition.
- Solid comprehension of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and MAC OS genius, and continue to learn new techniques as the software updates are released.
- Handle day-to-day tasks and prioritize as new projects are given, meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Coordinate with Art Director to get all the necessary information to accomplish the project.