Franchise Business Coach
Garage Experts Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to be part of something great? We are in search of adding an energetic and driven Franchise Business Coach (based at corporate, regular travel not required) to join our growing team at our Grapevine, TX location!
Garage Experts is one of the fastest growing franchises in our segment. We are #1 in our Category and ranked #231 overall in the 2020 Entrepreneur Top 500 Franchise List. In 2020 we grew to 90 locations and are forecast to on-board an additional 26 locations in 2021. Due to this growth, we are looking to hire an experienced Franchise Business Coach. Team members at Garage Experts Corporate experience a top-notch culture, competent and qualified teams working cohesively, FREE medical insurance option, state-of-the-art facility, and extreme stability.
If the core values below align with your personal values, you may be a great fit for our dream team!
- Continuous Improvement: Complacency is not an option! We make bold decisions to deliver next level results. It is not enough to simply make a change and call it improvement. To achieve real improvement, the impact of change must be measured.
- Build Trust: We build trust by respectfully giving honest and direct feedback to our partners, even if it is uncomfortable to do so. Honest and direct feedback is more easily exchanged if there is a strong underlying relationship and trust between people, which is part of why we invest time in developing our professional relationships.
- Have Passion: Passion is a feeling of intense enthusiasm towards someone or something. Passionate people approach everything with enthusiasm – no matter what! Passionate people align themselves and define their mission, and set out to complete that mission with ferocity and grit.
- Embrace Partnership: Culture and Commitment combine to form a successful partnership. Our culture must fit both parties and both parties must be committed to common goals. Beliefs, values, ethics and purpose must all be aligned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to Garage Experts goals, to ensure support for meeting the organization's mission, key strategic objectives and annual business growth plan.
- Partner with and coach franchise owners by identifying their specific needs.
- Provide strategic advisement to support the franchise owner goals and priorities. Consider "WFIM" (what's in it for me) when providing guidance to the owners and use that to get their buy in for the advancement of corporate initiatives.
- Effectively communicate and respond to Franchisee requests in a timely manner.
- Initiate and participate in the development of Business reporting tools
- Organize and participate in all training events and development
- Oversee, edit and maintain company manuals as requested.
- Proactively build and develop strong positive relationships with team members, departments, and franchise owners through professional and proactive communication and partnering techniques.
- Engage and interact positively with, and prioritize, franchise needs.
- Proactively contribute in the organization and execution of system communications.
- Contribute and participate in the annual Convention and other events as necessary.
- Evaluate, advise and coach franchise owners in the following key business areas:
- Develop partnering relationships with franchise business owners
- Drive performance of franchise business owners through coaching and data analytics
- Guide, support and educate owners on Franchise Contract Compliance
- Support onboarding of new franchise business owners
- Successful at building and fostering successful business relationships with the ability to coach and influence others
- Demonstrated experience in creating effective business plans
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and electronically
- An understanding of business financials
- Work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to work independently to meet or exceed business goals
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree
- Franchise support experience preferred
- Experience using MS Excel, Work and PowerPoint
Total Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and supplemental Insurances
- 401k plan with 3% company contribution regardless of participation
- Partner Incentive Program – Discretionary bonus program paid out 3 times per year
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Company Events and Employee Appreciation
- Partner Incentive Program
EducationView all jobs at Garage Experts