Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that's run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand - our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We've built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what's next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we're headed, we'd love to have you join us.
About the role
The Senior MarketingManager- Audience Experience North America is responsible for overseeing thecustomer experience across email & site channels. This team is accountablefor developing a compelling experience, measured by engagement/sales acrosssite and email. The unique value this team brings is a deep understanding ofpersonalization and segmentation strategy, a holistic view of market andcustomer experience, and analytical prowess to make messaging recommendations,drive strategy, and highlight & collaborate channel innovation needs.
Oversee a team of three that optimizes the customer experiencewhere content comes together (e.g. email and site)
Responsible for removing barriers, defining roles &responsibilities, and team development
Develop a vision about what a strong customer experience looks likeand fuel that vision through process, analytics, testing, innovation, andcontent to optimize our channel experiences
Accountable for optimizing engagement, sales and customer formationvia marketing content
Work closely with numerous cross-functional partners and keystakeholders to nimbly react to business needs and drive results
Who you are
Strategic thinking & Customer focused mindset
Prior experience as a manager of others
Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in afast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
History of effective cross-functional partnerships and workingthrough multiple levels of an organization
Tremendous organization and process management
Analytical ability to drive business decisions, strong excelskills, experience in Omniture a plus
Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularlystrength in verbal communication to key stakeholders
6+ years of relevant marketing experience
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more at https://corporate.gapinc.com/en-us/careers/gap-careers/gap-benefits of the benefits we offer.