Customer Service Consultant I - Remote
Gap Inc Groveport, OH
- Expired: May 11, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a Customer Service agent to provide superior experiences to our Gap Inc. brand customers. In this role, you'll interact with customers from all over the world who are calling for resolutions to their problems. You'll take calls from customers at all of our brands including Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta and Intermix. You'll need to collect and analyze information from customers in order to offer the best resolution and complete this with one call resolution.
- Deliver superior customer experience by providing product information and processing orders.
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills in every interaction and ensure timely, one-call resolution with customers.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy and conflict resolution skills.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills in order to handle a high volume of calls in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate motivation by identifying personal strengths and opportunities in partnership with supervisor to develop career enhancing skills.
- Ability to identify and report any critical or reoccurring customer service issues to Supervisor.
- Utilize suggestive sales techniques to meet established targets.
- Demonstrate the ability to make sound business decisions
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of customer service and sales experience
- Strong PC skills including internet and windows-based applications
- Knowledge of apparel and fashion terminology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including de-escalation skills
Trust and Honesty
BusinessView all jobs at Gap Inc