Buyer's Agent for Top Real Estate Team
We NEED your help!
Top Real Estate Team is Expanding - We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter who wants to build a career - and not just get a job.
- Leads, leads, and more leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-ofﬁce / transaction support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)!
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Structure, the latest technology, and resources
- World-class coaching and leadership development
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities
- We teach you exactly what to say and how to say it, so that you are closing deals quickly.
Our Team has been ranked #1 in the office for the last 5 years and are in the top 5 teams in the city. We are a technology driven Real Estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation engine.Compensation:
$100,000+ at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Daily prospecting required.
- Establish rapport with all of your clients and continued communication to help with their Real Estate needs.
- Negotiate multi-million dollar homes for your clients.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently prospect for new customers through a variety of provided systems.
- Networking with other Real Estate Agents.
- Attend motivational and training conferences with the team.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Good verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Must have valid Real Estate License - at least 2 closed sales preferred.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude and serve as strong advocate for customer goals.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and mans of transportation as all times.
- Able and willing to work any days and hours of the week.
Gantry & Associates was named the #1 Top Producer for the last 4 years at Keller Williams Realty Huntington Beach. In 2018, we were ranked in the Top 0.5% of ALL Orange County Agents. We are also one of Zillow's highest reviewed Teams in OC. We are a motivated, focused team that believes in working hard but also playing hard. This last year in addition to our team retreat in Big Bear, we attended several conferences and even walked on fire with Tony Robbins.