We are currently seeking an ambitious and personable person to serve as a Pest Control Technician for our 40 year old family company. You will make service calls to residential and commercial accounts.
· Applies company pesticide products to residential locations according to schedule, safety procedures, label instructions, and as needed based on service requests.
· Drives company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business.
· Calls customers to confirm scheduled services.
· Responds on a timely basis to customers’ requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
· Completes required production forms at end of daily route.
· Maintains vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
· Assists in sales to current customers through contact on route.
Education and Experience Requirements
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Possess a valid Technician’s License in General Pest Control and Termite categories.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage of pesticides.
· Maintains licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
· Maintains valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
GANN'S PEST CONTROL, Keller, TX
Submit resume/letter to email@example.com