Expired: 3 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary role of the Administrative Assistant will be the handling of house account advertising insertions including pre-prints, legal, obits, special sections, and print & deliver orders. Keeping the drive updated with the correct information for printing and communicating. This individual will support all outside sales associates with billing systems, online and print ordering, communicating with graphics while on the road and will cover any items that the outside associates need during time off. This position will learn the Classifieds duties and will act as a support to that department for time off. This individual will also receive AdNet orders from other Gannett publications and will act as a direct contact for the agencies placing insertions into our group of Gannett publications. This position will also act as a support to finance for time off.
* Order legal, obits and preprint ad schedules accurately and ensure accurate billing.
* Assist with ad layouts, proofs to customers and payment obtainment from House accounts.
* Handle routine questions from accounts and provide regular information updates.
* Assist sales representatives and managers as needed with other clerical duties.
* Provide assistance to walk¬ in/phone in advertising clients and serve as a back-up to our classified representative and finance manager.
* Process contracts and maintain proper organization of the department's records and files for pre-print advertisers and special sections throughout the year.
* This position also serves as a communication point between the accounting department, ad traffic /graphics team and sales team.
* Must have excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills.
* Must be able to work independently and as a team member to attain common and individual goals.
* Problem solving skills required.
* Must have current driver's license with appropriate proof of insurance and reliable transportation.
* Must have computer proficiency, sharp skills.
* Must have excellent spelling skills.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills in a deadline oriented environment.
* High School graduate or equivalent required
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than 260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, WordStream, and ThriveHive and U.K. media company Newsquest. There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit Gannett.com/Careers to learn more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
La Junta,CO 81050 USA
Get fresh Inside Sales Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Inside Sales Assistant