- Posted: over a month ago
$1,000 SIGNING BONUS AND $500 REFERRAL BONUS!!!
Ganir & Co. is one of the leading outsourced service providers for housekeeping and cleaning maintenance partners of many luxury resorts. We believe our greatest asset is the amazing group of employees who dedicate their best efforts to providing the highest quality services to our clients.
The Overnight Cleaner is responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen, banquet and public areas of the hotel.
- Properly use cleaning equipment such as steam cleaner, pressure washer, wet/dry vacuum cleaner, floor scrubber, etc.
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, scrubbing and polishing floors.
- Wiping and cleaning baseboard, walls and windows.
- Empty trash receptacles.
- Clean, sanitize and stock restrooms frequently.
- Thoroughly clean small and large kitchen appliances.
- Clean all utensils to meet sanitation requirements.
- Provide excellent service to hotel guests at all time.
- Clean commercial kitchens with appropriate tools, chemicals and procedures.
- Previous housekeeping and or commercial kitchen cleaning experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to follow instructions and attention to detail.
- Must be reliable and able to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able work in a fast-pace environment.
Other Benefits Offered Based On Eligibility:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
Ganir & Co is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.
Ganir & Co
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?