Intake Assistant / Data Entry (Bilingual in Spanish)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Experienced Intake Assistant is needed for a growing national law practice located in bucolic Washington Township (Long Valley), New Jersey. Our practice is exclusively limited to federal matters involving veterans and their dependents anywhere worldwide.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2-5 years experiencing as an Intake Assistant handling either plaintiff's personal injury, medical malpractice, workers compensation, social security disability or veterans’ benefits.
- Must possess excellent writing skills, communications skills, and ability to get along with co-workers and management.
- Must also be capable of learning new material and adapting to the fast-paced environment of federal regulations that are changing rapidly, working as part of a team, being responsible for his/her own duties, and reporting to a supervising manager and attorney.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, able to multi-task and prioritize tasks with great efficiency and accuracy
- Exceptional phone etiquette and excellent communication skills when handling clients is essential.
- Microsoft Office/Adobe Pro proficient
- Preferably bilingual in Spanish and English
- Daily communications with potential clients
- Screening clients and gathering needed documents for case evaluation
- Log, track, and follow up with people spoken to
- Manage, organize, and maintain spreadsheets
- Provide general administrative assistance
- Calculate potential case values in accordance with established formulas
Benefits (for full-time employees):
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Scheduling - Part-time opportunities available!
- *Benefits offered for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Training Provided!
- And the priceless benefit of working at a law firm that is actually making a difference in the lives of its clients!
We do meaningful work that is rewarding and changes the lives of our clients. If you are an intelligent, high caliber paraprofessional with an indefatigable work ethic that wants to practice on a national scale from the comforts of beautiful western Morris County, then we invite you to Apply Today!
Gang & Associates, LLC
The law firm represents veterans worldwide in appeals against the Federal government at all 56 regional offices throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Philippines. We represent all appeals at the Federal appeals Board in Washington, D.C. and the U.S. Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C. We represent clients in all 50 states, Europe, Asia, Australia and Canada.