We are looking for a Behavioral Health Clinician who will work in the Outpatient Clinic in a team model setting and will establish open communication, support, and accountability among workers and consumers. The Clinician is accountable to the Clinical Supervisor. The Clinician provides services on-site and in the community to individuals, children, and families experiencing mental health challenges.
Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinician Duties:
- Complete social clinical assessments of clients for diagnostic treatment and referral purposes.
- Develop treatment plans
- Assist in the placement of clients in appropriate services as needed (i.e., employment and rehabilitation, job training, etc.)
- Participate in scheduled supervision with the clinical supervisor regarding case work, diagnosis treatment, and other direct or supportive services.
- Provide psychotherapy and/or crisis intervention
- Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Supervisor and/or Director of Outpatient Clinic.
Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinician requirements:
- MSW, MA, or M.Ed. in social work, psychology, counseling or related field required.
- Must be licensed or license eligible for one of the following: LMHC, LMFT, LADCI, LICSW, or LCSW.
- Must have mental health or substance use treatment experience, strong communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills, and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have valid driver''s license and meet Agency requirements for driving history records.
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese and/or Cape Verdean Creolle, and English-Required.
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 11 paid Holidays & 8 discretionary days a year
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community