If you like working in an ethical, honest and team-oriented environment Ganas Auto is the place for you! High energy, motivation and constant desire of improving our company's inventory is what characterizes our employees!
For the position of Repo Remarketing Specialist you will protect and secure financed assets that are in default of the contractual obligation. This role requires a high sense of urgency, organizational skills, energy and multitasking in a fast-past environment. The individual will work closely with all areas of the business including credit, collections, customer service, remarketing, accounting, sales, legal and capital market resources.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- * For this position, half of the time is being outside moving cars , re arraigning parking lot getting information to be entered on our system*
- Coordinate the Company’s repossessions through external agencies by negotiating, scheduling, and contracting with qualified agencies to ensure timely asset delivered or redemption from current customer
- Manage the valuation, repossession and remarketing of consumer and commercial assets.
- Valuation of commercial assets and development of repossession and remarketing strategies for assets
- Investigate and conduct skip tracing as required by utilizing available resources
- Submit recommendations for account placement with repossession agents or attorney referrals
- Audit compliance as deemed by Corporate Guidelines
- Manage vendor relationships with repossession agencies
- Provide requested documentation to insurance carriers in a timely manner
- Candidate need to be able to maintain reports weekly of inventory received
- Attend to conference calls and take notes
- Associate’s degree or a minimum of two years relevant work experience
- Basic Knowledge on jump starting a vehicle, slim Jim open a car with no keys, air up a flat tire, be able to drive all kinds of cars on any conditions on a (safety manner )
- Be able to multi task on different operations if needed on other departments under area supervisors
- Two years’ experience in Customer Service or related field in auto industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work on all types of weather conditions
- Bilingual is a must
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Ganas Auto goal is to provide benefits to keep them motivated in a positive working environment, we provide:
- HOURLY PAYMENT
- Health Vision & Dental
What are you waiting for? Be part of our family!
We are a family that gives you confianza to achieve your objectives and empowers our team by focusing on continuous improvement, taking advantage of our technology and using it with the energy and passion that we are known by.
Together we are CONFIANZA
Together we are PASION
Together we are ORGULLO
Together we are FAMILIA
Why Work Here?Ganas Auto provides affordable loans that help people with little-or-no credit history finance. It offers bilingual (English/Spanish) sales at 9 locations in Los Angeles, CA and convenient payment processing. We are always looking for team players to join our family in different departments such as sales, service centers, and corporate positions. We are a family, we support you to achieve all your goals and we empower our teams by focusing on continuous improvement, taking advantage of our technology and using it with the energy and passion that we are known by. Together we are CONFIANZA Together we are PASIÒN Together we are ORGULLO Together we are FAMILIA
Hourly Payment • Health, Vision & Dental • 401K• Growth Opportunities
El Monte, CA