We are an online game developer company headquartered in Korea with offices spanning three continents and several countries. We value collaboration, creativity and hard work and this is what drives our team each and everyday. At the very core of our company, we are a group of gamers determined to develop the best Battle Royale experience ever created. At our company, excellence is not a skill, but an attitude.
We are seeking an experienced Audio Engineer that will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team and outside partners to drive audio related aspects of product definition, execution and test. We are looking for people who push themselves creatively and learn with every new challenge. We’re looking for the best to come join us and become part of a world-class team.
- 2+ years of games industry experience and preferably 1 year or more in a similar role
- Exceptional Wise implementation skills
- Familiarity with Unreal Blueprints
- Experience in C/C++
- Strong understanding of advanced mathematical concepts and digital signal processing
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant work experience
- Build cutting-edge engine technology, expanding audio subsystems and integrating sound into gameplay to deliver exciting game experiences
- Design, implement, and debug audio systems for AAA game development (such as occlusion, streaming, performance)
- Collaborate to develop systems/tools to allow audio designers to further realize their artistic aural goals
- Act as a liaison to advocate for audio to the engineering staff, and partner with team members across disciplines to find solutions that best support quality audio
- Establish best-practices for technical audio workflows and ensure the application of this across the studio and audio partners
- Foster a culture of open, honest, and respectful communication across all disciplines