Gamen Group Washington, DC
Looking for Industry-Leading EPIC Managers:
Are you interested in working with a leading clinical informatics software? Are you excited to take on the challenge of managing a project from beginning to end? EPIC is a leader in clinical informatics and our client is seeking individuals to support their efforts to integrate clinical and financial records across multiple care settings.
Strong candidates will have experience in one or more of the following: requirements gathering, design, build and session validation, configuration, implementation, and testing through to go- live. Candidates will have completed at least one full life cycle implementation and project management skills are a plus. Implementation experience with EPIC is preferred but anyone with experience in Soarian (either clinical or financial packages),AllScripts, Eclipsys, Cerner, Meditech, McKesson, and GE Centricity will also be considered.
EPIC Systems software experience is strongly preferred; expertise with EPIC Ambulatory, Optime, Cadence, ADT, ClinDoc, Willow and all other EPIC modules is preferred.
Strong Candidates will have significant Technical Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Team member on a clinical systems implementation project for medium size to large health care delivery systems and hospitals
- Exposure to the workflow design and application configuration of clinical and practice management systems
- Involved in the definition of requirements and high level design for implementation of vendor system
- Team member responsible for the design and development of interfaces between new vendor application and ancillary, legacy and external systems.
- Team member leading the coordination and execution of testing for workflows and interfaces
- Participate in the data analysis of clinical, operational and financial information for the design and development of reporting requirements
Qualifications for Manager Position:
- Managers will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Managers implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Managers can lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- A minimum of 6 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- Must be willing to travel 80-100%
- An advanced degree is preferred.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
Gamen GroupWashington, DC
Over a month agoView All Gamen Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.