Clinic Director - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- $60 to $70 Hourly (plus commission)
- Medical , Dental
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Job Posting
Gameday Men's Health is the Man Cave for Men's Health. Founded in Southern California, we
are the fastest growing network of men's clinics with both corporate and franchise locations
Gameday is an innovative men's health center specializing in testosterone replacement therapy,
erectile dysfunction, hair restoration, and PRP. (www.gamedaymenshealth.com). Over 40% of
men have Low T by age 40, and over 60% will experience ED at some point in their life.
Gameday was created for one simple reason: To give men a world-class experience to feel their
best. Set in a man-cave environment - plush with flat screen TV's, leather chairs, hardwood
floors, and sports memorabilia - Gameday is revolutionizing the way men receive effective
treatment. We have an in-house lab and do all patient testing on-site. Men want fast
appointments and efficient care, and we deliver on both. (Our on-site lab gets testosterone
levels back in 15 minutes!)
Gameday is excited to welcome the ideal candidate with at least 2 years of Nurse Practitioner
or Physician Assistant experience to our growing team.
This candidate would exhibit exceptional skills and/or a willingness to be trained in the
- Testosterone Replacement: Evaluating patients for low testosterone and, under the
supervision of a physician, prescribing testosterone therapy to optimize hormone levels.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Gainswave, P-Shot, Trimix
- Being team-oriented
- Comprehensive aesthetic consultations
- Administering intramuscular injections, botox and PRP injections.
- Administering local anesthetic for hair restoration procedures.
- Working together with a Medical Assistant(s) and a Receptionist.
- Maintaining clinic census goals.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Providing continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management
- Experience/knowledge of TRT and ED is a huge plus.
Qualifications: Experience in a related field, such as urology, endocrinology, or general practice
is preferred. No current or pending malpractice lawsuits, active state license in good standing,
active DEA Certificate, active Controlled Substance Registration.
Gameday is a company focused on nurturing the growth of personal, professional and financial
goals of our team. This position has the potential to become a management position in the
Job Types: Part-time, full-time
Pay: $60-$70 per hour
- Monthly and yearly Bonuses/Commissions based on performance.
-- DEA Registration, State license, and medical malpractice insurance paid 100% by Company
- No working weekends ever!
- Come work for a fast growing company with an amazing work culture.
- CME and conference allowance. - Monthly trainings "Art of the Consultation", and "How to sell
to the Male Brain"
- Truly make a difference in men's lives!
Job Type: Part-time, full-time
Salary: $60-$70 per hour
● Internal Medicine
● Primary Care
● Med spa
● 8 hour shift
● No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
GameDay Men's Health - PowaySan Diego, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.