- Expired: September 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We believe in the life-changing impact of youth sports because they encourage leadership, teamwork, responsibility, and confidence-important life lessons that have the power to propel our youth toward meaningful futures. We recognize that without coaches, parents, and volunteers, organized youth sports could not exist. By connecting kids and families through the medium of sports, we celebrate those dedicated heroes and make it our mission to cover every youth athlete like a pro by delivering live video streaming, scorekeeping, and team communication tools to over 550,000 youth sports teams.
So if you love sports, or building cool products is your sport, GameChanger is the team for you. We are a remote-first, dynamic tech company based in New York City, and we are solving some of the biggest challenges in youth sports today.
As a QA Tester, you will work with lead QA Analysts and cross-functional product teams to ensure that the iOS, Android, and web applications meet our high standards for quality. You will be responsible for testing, identifying risks within our products, and supporting lead QAs. This is a full-time position within GameChanger's Engineering Department and can be located either remotely throughout the US or at our headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with QA, Engineering, Design, and Product Management teams to ensure releases go smoothly.
- Contribute to planning sessions.
- Execute regression test cases on the Alpha & Beta versions of our app.
- Write and execute test plans for our mobile and web apps.
- Document issues using a bug-tracking system.
- Communicate issues found, concerns, and feedback back to the team.
- Improve and expand our test coverage.
- Triage, prioritize bugs and identify risks.
- Triage CX tickets and perform investigation.
Who You Are:
- Are knowledgeable about sports rules for popular sports in the US, such as baseball, softball, basketball, soccer.
- Experience using our apps.
- Precision in isolating issues and identifying steps to reproduce.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Positive energy and a friendly collaborative attitude.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- 1+ year of experience testing iOS and Android native apps.
- Experience with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking software is a plus.
- Work experience in the software industry.
- Work remotely or from our well-furnished, modern office in NYC's FiDi
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Technology stipend - $4,000 every 2 years to purchase new technology.
- Full health benefits - medical, dental, vision, prescription, FSA/HRA, etc., as well as coverage for family/dependents.
- Life insurance - basic life, supplemental life, and dependent life.
- Disability leave - short term disability and long term disability.
- Retirement savings - 401K plan offered through Vanguard.
- Generous parental leave.
- Commuter benefits.
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Teammate Discount.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In your cover letter, please tell us about why you're interested in the QA position and GameChanger.
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Remote Quality Assurance Tester jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.