- Posted: over a month ago
At Game One, you can absolutely expect new, innovative ways to make your job better. But the real-life difference at Game One is the respect, care and commitment we have for our teammates and customers. Simply great experiences, one person at a time.
Our story revolves entirely around you. We're growing, but never beyond our roots of caring and integrity. We never take this work or the people around us for granted. At Game One, we know the strength of team and the power of belonging. Come, join our TEAM!!
Game One is the premier provider of apparel, gear, and equipment unifying teams and fans in schools, clubs and organizations.
Develop new accounts, maintain and service existing accounts in assigned geographical sales territory by generating interest and demand for Company product lines. Develop and maintain relationships with customers and prospects, educating them on the value of ASB Sports products and services and our reputation of unmatched personal service.
JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of Company product line and decorating techniques, as well as similar information for competitive products.
- Secure new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call and visit prospects.
- Service existing accounts, giving immediate attention to issues that require resolution.
- Develop and execute strategies to reach “hard-to-see” customers and potential customers.
- Attend clinics, trade shows, and exhibitions as required to further the introduction, promotion, and sales of Company product lines.
- Participate in scheduled Company sales meetings.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Results focused; takes ownership for territory performance
- Brings a tenacious, competitive spirit and has the ability to think outside the box to achieve success.
- Reasoning, problem-solving, negotiation, and customer service skills.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Motor vehicle record must be within the parameters set by company management.
- Ability to travel within sales territory daily; willingness and ability to travel beyond territory as needed.
- Must reside within a 50-mile radius of territory or be willing to relocate at own expense.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives; competitive and motivated to generate sales.
- Experience in the sportswear, sporting goods, screen printing and/or embroidery field(s) preferred.
BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability - Life Insurance Packages
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Employee discount program
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Holiday Savings Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Stellar sales training program
- Laptop for business use
- Cell phone allowance
- Annual Sales Conference
Gritty – Changemakers – Teammates – Hungry
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
ASB Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, gender identify, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Game One