Game On ChipCo Saint Petersburg, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $36,000 to $42,000 Yearly
A website or Facebook link with your portfolio must be submitted with your resume in order for us to review your submission. Due to the high volume of applications, we will not consider applications without a visual representation of your capabilities.
Must have the following in order to apply:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years related production design experience
- Knowledge of social media integration such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Ability to take direction from multiple individuals in a fast paced work environment
- Proficiency in Adobe CC with demonstrated experience in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Print Production or Pre-Press desired but not required
- Extensive experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Web Development skills a plus but not required
- Social Media
Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks, Reference Checks
The Graphic Designer will perform graphic design services utilizing various technologies, including: Adobe CS/CC, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Ideal candidate needs to be a self starter and initiative to create new ideas and process to meet the clients needs and support the sales staff.
Candidate should be able to switch gears in between projects and prioritize work flow based upon immediate needs and due dates.
Strong working knowledge of social media, interaction and design required. Knowledge of updating a CMS based website system is a plus but not required. Training will be provided.
Days & Hours:
Full Time, 45 hours per week, Day Shift, Hours are Specific. Complete schedule will be discussed with applicant.
Game On ChipCoWhy Work Here?
Flexible work schedule, days off and holidays.
Game On CHIPCO is the world's leader in ceramic gaming & poker chip manufacturing.
4301 31st Street NSaint Petersburg, FL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Game On ChipCo