This opening requires 5-7 years experience in a woodworking, casework & millwork environment managing projects The individual must be highly motivated with a positive attitude, dependable, flexible and detail oriented. This is a full-time position with working hours of 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm - Permanent position. Additional hours may be required and hours may flex in order to facilitate project schedules.
Candidates must possess the following requirements:
- Comprehending and applying construction means and methods.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings, shop drawings and field checks.
- Understanding of build methods within casework & millwork industry.
- Experience in managing and negotiating with subcontractors and vendors.
- Compiling and interpreting project schedules.
- Estimating experience is a plus, estimating assistance will be required at times.
- ProjectPak, PLanswift, Cabinet Vision or Alpha Cam knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Presentation skills, marketing and/or sales experience is a plus.
- General construction knowledge is a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in millwork and woodwork.
- Project management experience in millwork and construction
- Has a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.