Gaming or Real-time Financial systems
Docker and Kubernetes is a strong plus
We need someone who’s Systems dev / architect first and devops second
We’re looking for someone with strong experience with designing and building high performance micro services and also knows how to deploy them to AWS.
- 5+ years experience managing and growing a Backend engineering team responsible for high performance highly available microservices platform
- Experience with Gaming or Real-time Financial systems is strong plus
- Experience with building services for direct-to-consumer global mobile Front End is a strong plus
- 8+ years of experience as a hands on software engineer with focus on Backend services and systems
- 3+ years of experience building Backend services with Python.
- Experience with Go is strong plus
- 5+ years of building and operating SQL and No-SQL data stores
- Experience with Data Warehouse / Data Lake engineering is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience managing Cloud infrastructures, preferably AWS.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a strong plus
- Strong command of Backend services architecture, performance optimization, high availability deployment and operations
- Experience managing large scale systems with large and varied code bases (SDKs/APIs/Libraries)
- Strong understanding of Backend services SDLC, Quality, CI/CD pipelines, tools and best practices
- Experience supporting highly instrumented analytics-driven products
- Excellent understanding of modern leadership and management principles
- Experience managing off-shore resources is a plus