GAMA-1 has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Google Apps Support Administrator requiring a Public Trust Clearance located in Silver Spring, MD. Are you ready to join our great team?
You would be responsible for providing in-person support for government end-users. This position is part of a larger team of IT Customer Service professionals, engineers and managers who follow the ITIL framework. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated leader who thinks proactively. You will be responsible for:
· Identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems as well as deployment and communication of new features for UMS services.
· You are expected to document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT Customer Support field.
· This position includes working with service delivery metrics, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and Service Level Objectives (SLOs) ensuring customer satisfaction while providing service and support for all customer service incidents and requests. Position is on onsite.
· Core hours are 7am – 7pm Monday – Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Utilize smart searches and groupings to manage the application of policies, actions, rules and application deployment
· Manage Customer "App Store", Line Office App Stores, application metering
· Maintain UMS Google Site
· Provide Tier 2 Help Desk support for all users on customer-enabled G Suite services
· Provide administrative support for G Suite services accessible through the domain Control Panel (cPanel)
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and excellence at all times
· Must be a strong communicator in both oral and written
· US Citizen required
· Must have knowledge sufficient to troubleshoot, configure, and diagnose Google Apps Services, C-Panel configuration, user Settings, and Labs options in support of an enterprise deployment serving approximately 20,000 users
· Must have knowledge sufficient to provision, troubleshoot, configure, and diagnose Apple and Android mobile operating systems and Apple's App Store and Google Play
· At least 5+ years of Google Application support experience in a medium to large networked environment
· Email administration
· Developer work using Python, Java or equivalent
· GSuite developer using Google APIs
GAMA-1 is a rapidly growing technology business that is based in Greenbelt, Maryland. GAMA-1 Technologies provides strategic information assurance, information security, and business enterprise and networking solutions to the Federal Government. Our success is based on the utilization of industry and agency standards, establishment of standardized processes, and IT Services expertise. At GAMA-1, we believe employees should grow, achieve, and develop just as the company grows, achieves, and develops. GAMA-1 is committed to providing our employees with opportunities for career advancement throughout their employment. For more information, visit www.gama1tech.com
GAMA-1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.