Galvan Builders Construction and Roofing is a full service residential and commercial roofing and storm restoration company that proudly serves Corpus Christi and the surrounding areas.
We are currently looking for motivated men and women to do roofing sales throughout Corpus Christi and surrounding areas.
Roofing Sales Responsibilities:
- Generate new sales through door knocking, relationships and marketing.
- Help customers understand the insurance estimate, select the correct materials for his or her job.
- Be onsite for the start of the job to make sure everything is correct with the materials and everything appears to be in order.
- Negotiate a contract that is fair for everyone involved and communicate with the homeowner throughout the duration of the job.
- Walk the property with the customer at the end of the job to ensure satisfaction.
- Pick up the final payment.
Roofing Sales Requirements:
- Previous experience in sales, knowledge in roofing is a plus.
- Ability to read and understand insurance or xactimate paperwork. (will train)
- Ability to climb on roofs up to 7/12 pitch.
-Meet and exceed weekly sales budgets — both individual and group
-Ensure the accuracy and profitability of all contracts
-Ensure all trades are scheduled on each job
- Ladder (capable of accessing a one-story home)
- Presentable vehicle capable of carrying the ladder
- Comfortable climbing a ladder for inspections
- Ability to generate your own leads
- Excellent Work Ethic
You’ll be “the face” our company and interacting with clients on a daily basis, so it’s paramount that you are a likable, personable, professional individual. You should be highly professional, organized and have good communication skills, combined with great work ethic. If you’re a professional, that’s passionate, highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated, we may have a spot for you on our team. Your income is only limited by your efforts and skill.