Part Time Office coordinator for construction company will be responsible to answer phone calls, take messages, scheduling and responding to customer calls.
Must be highly organized, with an eye and ear for attention to detail
Fast paced position, customer follow up and project updates, managing a busy email account, responding to requests for various task throughout given day or week.
Must have good spelling skills and good memory retention, must get along well with others and have a pleasant demeanor with our customers, as well as our team and vendors.
- Competent with MS Office Suite, as well as able to learn new software.
- Experience with QuickBooks Accounting or similar a plus.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products and basic computer functions
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with organized filing systems
- Support team with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, relay accurate messages, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Tactful, courteous, and professional communication on phone and through email.
- Light housekeeping around office
- Social Media knowledge
- Technology savvy to be able to use technology or office equipment for job.
- Be able to evolve with position of job to help where needed due to project volume and necessity.
- Willing to learn to assist with various job task throughout day.
Job Type: Part-Time (25-30 hours on average)
Hours: 9am to 1pm (hours may vary depending)
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school Diploma or equivalent (Required)
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Language: English (Required) Spanish (Preferred)
Must be able to pass: Background Check and Drug Test