Staffing Area Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the Staffing Director, Galt's Staffing Area Manager is responsible for overseeing and implementing staffing operations aligned with our mission and focus on advocacy for our field staff within a specified territory or area. In this role, you will oversee a seamless service experience for field staff and clients to create an exceptional talent acquisition process. This is an exempt position.
Galt Foundation accomplishes our mission through professional staffing service contracts, primarily with public agencies. Our objective is to work toward a diverse and inclusive employment community that leads to self-sufficiency and decreases reliance on tax-supported programs and services.
Staffing Team Management
- Manage the area recruitment process and life cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and job offers. Train team to use recruitment tools efficiently and effectively to maximize applicant pool.
- Manage a team of professional recruiters/coordinators to support the recruitment needs assigned to your region. Meet regularly with direct reports to provide critical feedback and encouragement, including quarterly performance evaluations.
- Meet or exceed key performance indicators assigned to your region. Create and deliver reports periodically to leadership team on team’s performance.
- Implement, champion, and communicate company and department initiatives to team.
- Guide/train supervisory personnel in capability/competency-based interviewing other selection techniques that are both effective and legally compliant.
- Improve team efficiency by evaluating the recruiting process for bottlenecks, waste, process responsiveness, etc. and frequently review with region leaders to drive transparency and process improvements
- Provide recruiting support for team as necessary to fill gaps and ensure service standards.
Client Relationship Management
- Collaborate with Account Managers on opportunities to increase successful placements and ensure customer satisfaction in alignment with Galt’s mission and service standards.
- Lead meetings with internal teams to review, prioritize and strategize regarding client and field staff issues.
- Participate in partnership reviews with our clients, such as hiring managers, ensuring quality and continuous improvement.
- Participates in quality assurance and career well-being checks including QA/QC calls to gather field staff feedback regarding their performance.
- Perform tasks unique to each specific client account, such as reporting and research for positions.
Talent Relationship Management
- Support field staff and their direct supervisors ' inquiries, including fielding and escalating issues to the appropriate department as needed.
- Investigate and resolve issues or complaints from or regarding field staff and ensure a timely response. Escalate to the appropriate department as necessary.
- Make recommendations or suggestions to ensure field staff safety and engagement.
Partnerships & Collaboration
- Consult with HR on ADA accommodations, protected leave, Worker’s Compensation claims, Unemployment Insurance claims, and staff progressive improvement plans
- Support a seamless onboarding and offboarding process, provide recruitment support and guidance to HR professionals with hiring and employment data around candidate data and pertinent information.
- Support Payroll to ensure process allows for timely and accurate paychecks.
- Network with external organizations across the region to gather information on recruitment and employment trends, skills shortages to build awareness and to recruit
- Assist with other Staffing duties as assigned
- Collaborate with Sales team to support a healthy client relationship.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required in the staffing industry.
- At least five years’ recruiting and/or Human Resources experience.
- At least 3 years’ leadership and operational management experience.
- Experience in disability advocacy or vocational rehabilitation is an asset.
- Intermediate MS365 computer skills
- Intermediate human resources, and/or payroll software knowledge; BullHorn and/or People2.0 software experience is an asset
Required behavioral qualifications:
- Strong alignment with Galt Foundation values
- Strong multi-modal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize to produce results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment, including the ability to effectively implement initiatives and strategies to team.
- Results driven with strong business acumen, understanding of financial and operational metrics
- Active listening skills, compassionate, desire to help others
- Advanced ability to analyze and interpret data to gain insights and provide solutions
- Ability to handle confidential data
- Detail-oriented, accuracy
- Ability to manipulate objects, including computers and other routine office machines and supplies. Operate a computer and perform work on a computer for extended periods.
- Clearly communicates with others
- High proficiency in Implementation and Follow Up
- Ambulate from one location to another
- Office environment. This role uses standard office equipment
- Hybrid Work: includes time in business office, client sites, and home office.
- Occasional out-of-state travel approximately 1 – 2 times per year.
Reasonable accommodations may be available for qualified employees with disabilities that affect their ability to perform essential job functions. Please get in touch with Human Resources for more information.
Galt Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All employment decisions, practices, and procedures are carried out without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, political ideology, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, honorably discharged veteran or military status or any other applicable legally protected status. This policy applies to all personnel activities, including employment, promotion, transfer, compensation, and termination.
AddressOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView all jobs at Galt Foundation