Experienced Ford/Lincoln, Dodge, Chevrolet, AAMCO transmission technician. Able to perform diagnosis, repair and complete overhauls of modern transmission drivetrains.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experienced transmission service technician with a proven track record
- Minimum of 5 years transmission rebuilding experience
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Detail oriented and possesses high integrity
- Comprehensive understanding of modern vehicle automatic transmission systems including control modules, valve bodies, wiring harnesses, gear boxes, torque converters, trans axles, transfer cases, etc...
- Professional work ethic
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license.
- ASE certification, A2 & A3 encouraged
- Ability to work as a team and/or independently
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become part of an elite parts and service team at one of the world’s largest and most respected Ford Dealerships.
Galpin Motors has been family-owned and operated since 1946, and known for being a pioneer and innovator in the Automotive Industry. All Galpin Dealerships are ranked #1 in California or top 10 nationally. This success could not be achieved without a dedicated group of over 1100 employees many of whom have been with Galpin for over 20 years. Galpin is the most recognized Dealership in the country and is credited with many Industry firsts, including the first ever in dealership restaurant and full service Starbucks. Owned and operated by Bert and Jane Boeckmann and their son, Beau Boeckmann, Galpin is a true partner within the community and is deeply supportive and involved with many local schools, charities, events and initiatives.
From the moment you enter any area of Galpin Motors, we want you to feel welcome, comfortable and part of the family throughout your employment experience. We want your Galpin experience to be something you can recommend to your family and friends.